Hubby came home from work recently and I said to him that 3 Doors Down were doing a world tour. The conversation went something like this:
- Me: 3 doors down are doing a world tour.
- Hubby: Are they?
- Me: Yes, isn't that exciting
- Hubby: I suppose so. How did you find out?
- Me: On the Internet.
- Hubby: Oh - how? Do they have a blog or something? I guess you might do if you're doing a world tour.
- Me: Um, no, IMF told me...
- Hubby: IMF? How did he know?
- Me: Well, I'm not sure, but he told me...
- Hubby: I did wonder what they were doing with that big van...
- Me: Big van? What big van?
- Hubby: You must have seen it, huge thing...but I guess you need a big van if you're doing a world tour.
- Me: Yes, shame though, in the US, they are doubling up with Theory of a Deadman - that would have been really exciting!
- Hubby: Um...rewind a bit here...I thought you were talking about the people in number 51? The ones 3 doors down with the great big Winnebago that they've just bought?
I think then when I told him I wanted tickets, he didn't have the heart to refuse!!....
....oh yes, and they were great 😃