Sunday, September 23, 2012

Warning - danger! Danger!

I recently bought a fridge magnet - it was nearly 3" square and came with detailed instructions for use and a warning label. I felt a need to share this warning with you all , as it seems very important. Comments are my own thoughts...and are in brackets & italics...

WARNING: This item is not a toy.
This item contains magnets or magnetic components. (This was somewhat of a shock to me - I didn't think a fridge magnet would contain magnets)
Magnets sticking together or becoming attached to a metallic object inside the human body can cause serious or fatal injury. (A little concern here...I could die?!? I'm stuffed full of metal...and they're telling me that my latest £2.99 purchase could kill me?)
Seek immediate medical help if magnets are swallowed or inhaled. (I'm wondering quite how I am going to swallow something that large - let alone inhale it....just how big would your nose have to be?!?)
Please retain packaging for future use. (I've decided not to do that...I shall just refer to this entry...)

I hope this blog post has been helpful and informative.

There was an error in this gadget