Friday, July 31, 2009

Sorry...couldn't resist!

I am worried about swine flu.
I heard that the first symptom is that you come out in rashers.

Another is that you get the trotts.
But, I woke up with pig tails this morning ... Should I be worried?

  • The doctor asked me how long I'd had the symptoms of Swine Flu. I said it must have been about a Weeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
  • Apparently my mate's got Swine Flu, I think he's just telling porkies, though.
  • The only known cure for Swine Flu in humans has been found to be the liberal application of oinkment.
:pig:

This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed at home,
This little piggy had roast beef,
This little piggy had none.
And this little piggy had influenza A virus subtype hemagglutinin protein
1 neuraminidase protein 1


  • Swine flu, however, is not a problem for the pigs because they're all going to be cured anyway.

News Flash .... this just in. The world's religious leaders have issued a joint declaration that the swine Flu pandemic is the start of the aporkalypse.

  • Swine flu has now mixed with bird flu. Scientists say they will find a cure when pigs fly.
Flying Pig

I just heard on the news that, "Swine Flu could potentially be a threat to
every single person in the world". Well it's a good thing I'm married then, isn't it?

  • You've got to hand it to the Mexicans. Even Osama Bin Laden didn't scare this many Americans

No comments: