Friday, February 12, 2010

Just a quickie...

I am just about to go away for the weekend but I thought you might like to know that now I am 5 weeks and 3 days after my procedure.

My eyes are, well, like eyes….

Suddenly I find myself trying to take my glasses off at the end of the day (since I no longer feel like I am wearing contact lenses) and my vision is really, really good. I think my right eye is definitely catching up my left one now and my only real remaining problem is the dratted haloes at night, but even they are improving. I can even read easily and comfortably without ready readers too!

Now, I seem to remember some question about would I recommend it?

The answer's a no-brainer….yes, yes, yes! *1
Cheerleader
*1 OK I only have 2 eyes so I guess two yes's would have sufficed!

No comments: