Friday, November 04, 2005

To the reason I'm here.....

I am crooked - warped if you will and I wanted to call myself twisted sister here, but I figure that name has already been taken....

I have two major curves in my spine (about 60 degrees if you are interested) and have avidly read other people's blogs on their spines and surgery as it has happened. It's been really nice for me to know that I'm not the only person in the world going through this and I hope that in creating my own blog I can pass on some of my hopes and fears and help someone else.

It's scary waiting for major surgery whatever it is for and messing around with your spine is pretty frightening - all that wondering if you're doing the right thing or not...

So, I start here - in time I'll pass on some more information and then get right down to slicing and dicing when it happens. I don't intend putting much else in the blog apart from stuff about my scoliosis - how it happened and what effect its had on me so I guess it won't be too interesting unless you have (or know someone who has) the same condition.

Well, everyone has to start somewhere and this is my start. I shall log back on soon...

No comments: