Friday, April 06, 2007

Moi?

I feel stressed….. I am trying to prepare for a major trip away and before I go we are trying to get the bathroom finished. On top of that I have promised to get a coat sewn for someone before I go; the ironing pile is as tall as me; I have several family commitments that cannot be broken (unless of course I can get my brother to shift his 50th birthday); my mother is due home from Australia (and I am supposed to be picking her up from the station at silly o’clock on Thursday night*1) and I am trying to do all this with my wrist in a splint. Do you get the idea that I am trying to do too much? Moi? Would I? Surely not?

…Of course, there will be those of you who say I should be getting on with all those things rather than writing my blog, but I need a break from it all godmammit (Janet…*2)

Anyway, just in case I can’t slope away and update y’all*3 again then I shall be back in 10 days time. After a full 36 hours sleep (which I anticipate needing as a very minimum) I shall come back and tell you all about my adventures and you never know, if the bathroom has come on a bit, I may even be able to do it clean too!

*1 I guess that’s actually Friday morning in fact.
*2Just gotta love that show….
*3 This could be a clue to where I am going…

No comments: