Friday, May 04, 2007

Isn’t that a small country in Central America?

So, there I was, away in sunny Arizona and we were out for dinner one evening. I was having fajitas – I like fajitas, all that playing with your food and wrapping up meat and peppers and stuff with all sorts of dips etc. Fajitas in blighty are very nice, but these were extra good ones so I was happy.

One of the younger members of our group had never had (or even seen) fajitas before and so was quizzing me on the nature of the red, white and green dips*1 and what each was called. Me being in a good mood was happy to help and asked her if she wanted to try any of them. “Maybe later”, she said, so I carried on eating.

A little later she asks:
“Can I try some of your Guatemala?”

I felt so mean when I fell off my chair laughing…..
ROFL 10
*1That would be salsa, sour cream and guacamole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's hilarious!