Friday, June 22, 2007

Shakin' it all about....

That's me at the moment....in out, in out and whilst not shaking it about too much (the metalwork is not conducive to too much shaking) I seem to have had very little time to actually sit down and blog.

Last weekend I was away in Belgium with a large group of my best friends and a good time was had by all...apparently even whilst some people were lurking underground and exploring strange places. Me, I just sat in the sun, drank the BUF's cherry beer and spent time catching up with her which was fab (we've not caught up in ages). So, we brought back chocolate and beer (what else from Belgium?) and have already made mutterings about next year...

In the meantime I am off again but this time only about 2 hours drive away from home. Hubby shall be cat sitting whilst I get on with 'my other life'. I know, I know, more excuses for not updating the blog, but hey, I'll get round to it..... I promise!

Finally, to finish with the theme that I started, I saw this on J the B's t-shirt last weekend:
"what if the Hokey Cokey*1 really is what it's all about?"
...and if you want to know the answer to that, you could try looking here or here or hey - just try Googling it.....(and yes, I know Google is trying to make it illegal to use their name as a verb...)
Dancing
*1Umm, that'll be the Hokey Pokey to all you Yanks out there....same language indeed....both speak English do we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pips!!

It's been so long since I checked in. Things seem to be going well for you. I am just over a yr. post-op and doing really well for the most part. Not quite ready for the hokey pokey, though ;)