Friday, June 01, 2007

Spooky goings on…..

D’you know, there’s some spooky stuff goes on in the world and sometimes it can happen to you too. I have had 3 things happen in quick succession (well they say things always happen in threes, don’t they? *1) and so I thought I’d blog about them.

The first happened when I was away. There I was, sat on my bed in the middle of the afternoon, having a little rest before the rigors of the evening. I heard a knock at the door, so got up and went to answer it. Outside was my SPF who wanted to rearrange a meeting that we had made earlier. The only thing was, that she hadn’t yet knocked the door, having only just arrived! Somehow, I had ‘heard’ a knock, got off the bed and walked to the door (not the fastest process in the world for me) just in time to coincide with her arrival……oooo!

Then I got home and did a report for the BMB. I emailed it to him and in the ‘send and receive process’ got an email from him asking me to send the report. Scarier still, was the fact that both e-mails had been sent at the same time to the minute*2 ….wow!

Two days later, I phoned A&T to speak to A. I was on my mobile because I had free minutes that I wanted to use up and T answered the phone telling me that A was out. Within seconds of him answering, my house phone rang and I juggled the two phones (one to each ear – don’t you do it that way?) so I could answer it – it was A! Actually, I have to say at this point that I briefly entertained the idea that I could get them to talk to each other, but couldn’t figure out which way up the respective phones should be!

Anyway, all of this was very spooky and as yet I have no idea if it all means anything. In the meantime…..di dee di dee do dee di dee do ......
Hiding
*1I never know who “they” are though….
*2 - I didn’t check the seconds – just how sad do you think I am??

1 comment:

lynne said...

Things happen like that!!!! Have you read the Secret???? Lynne
finally catching up on blogs...hope you are doing well....