Thursday, June 28, 2007

Clumsy and Grace

So, there we were (hubby and I) in bed lazing around one morning with Clumsy and Grace both on the bed with us (I know, I know, its horrible unhygienic to let your cats get on the bed, but its not so easy to keep them off…)

Anyway, Clumsy looks furtively at Grace, hoists his rear end off the bed and did that wiggly thing with it (cat owners will know exactly what I am talking about here) Cat 5 and made ready to pounce. Grace, peering out from under her eyelids took rapid stock of the situation and did a quick but cool assessment. As Clumsy leapt up, she swiftly grabbed hold of him, twisted him round and over in a real WWF move, pinned him down on the bed and proceeded to thoroughly wash his head.

“Ah”, said hubby proudly. “That’s my girl – she’s got a black belt in personal hygiene and has had special training in combat ablutions…"
Cat 2

There’s no answer to that really, is there?

No comments: