Thursday, December 15, 2005

Something that helped me make up my mind

Someone on one of the forums has put together a questionnaire to help you in the decision making process. Up to the point that I did it I felt I was very 50/50 about the need to get it done - I did the survey and found out that I only had 1 'shouldn't do it' and everything else was 'should do it'. Ooops - shows what great judgement I have. Anyway, it's interesting and you can find it here:

http://www.scoliosislinks.com/ShouldYouHaveSurgery.htm

I had better mention at this point that the compiler is not a doctor or any kind of medical person (as far as I know) but has had the surgery herself and seems to know an awful lot about it. Information is strength I think in this kind of situation - if you visit any of the forums on a regular basis (even if all you do is read them) - it's amazing what you will learn - and sometimes it's to do with scoliosis too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is interesting actually! It found 18 things that I should have it, and 5 that I shouldn't!
lol....well I have had it now, so ha!

lol!

Abbi (SSO) x

Posted by Anonymous at 4:13 PM, 15/12/2005