Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So that's it for a while?

So, that's it for a bit I think as I fly off to China tomorrow for three weeks. It will be a very interesting time I think and I am very much looking forward to it.

Of course, I am also concerned about leaving hubby for the same amount of time ...and Grace and Clumsy too! I hope they will remember to feed him and don't trip him up at the top of the stairs...

Anyway, the freezer is full of ready meals and I have left instructions on what to do in almost any situation (barring such unusual items as preparing a three course meal for the mayor and his wife, in which case more ready meals will have to suffice!) This trip will also be odder than normal as this time he isn't working so will have many daily hours to fill (I was hopefully thinking of housework when I first wrote this, but I am a pragmatist, so won't hold my breath...). I have also left instructions with the BUF and various other folks to keep an eye on him - you know who you are - be warned, I will be giving you marks out of ten on my return!! Threatening

I suspect I will come home to a completed xbox game and a recently (probably very recently) hoovered carpet and a couple of happy looking kitties who have been spoiled rotten in the absence of their mum.

In any case I can't do too much about it from the other side of the world so will just have to concentrate on me this time......


Bye 3

Oh yes... I am taking a computer away with me so I may yet update this ...that's if I'm not too busy answering my hundreds of e-mails (hint hint...)




No comments: