Thursday, February 15, 2007

Snow pictures

Well, I promised some, so here they are:

Well, above is proof that it was snowing alright....

...and on the left we have an idiot driver who thinks that it's just fine and dandy to whack a couple of cars as he slithers his way along. (This photo doesn't show just how steep our hill is, just how icy the road was and just how stupid he was to even think of doing what he tried to do).

Maybe I should give him a PWSBK award?







I love it though - it always looks so pretty - all that fairy dust on the trees - just like someone's been out with the sugar sifter!


Hope you like the photos.....

...I guess that'll be it for snow and excitement for another ten years so I thought I ought to post them now while I have the opportunity!


Cold







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your snow looks so beautiful and serene. Our snow is now all dirty and looks like crap.