Thursday, February 01, 2007

Comments on toplessness...

So, I posted my topless photos and went away for the weekend. When I came home I checked my statcounter and discovered that over the weekend I had had about 5 times as many hits than I usually get on a weekend (and for once I am not exaggerating!). I mentioned this to hubby as I was mystified by the sudden increase in readership.

"Ah", says hubby sagely "that'll be all those teenage boys Googling 'topless photos' while their parents are out doing the weekend shopping."

Oops....Blushing 2


Interestingly too, I am fascinated to learn that there is now a verb to Google although Google themselves want to try and keep it out of the dictionary...it's an amazing (and confusing) world isn't it?

1 comment:

Pete the Van said...

Didn't "hubby" mean "that'll be all those teenage boys Goggling 'topless photos'"...!

:-)