Wednesday, August 29, 2007

So, sh*t happens, does it?

You know I told you all about my toe last week? Well, it got infected and it went from - "Aren't I lucky I can't feel my feet" to (screams in agony) - "Have you got a pair of scissors? A knife? Aargh, No, just give me that ballpoint pen - maybe I can cut my foot off with that!!!"- all within 12 hours.

Now, that I wouldn't mind (well of course, I mind, but I could stand it) if only life's response to 'you've had it all too good lately' wasn't to kick you in the foot an then find out what else it could do to really make your day....

I phoned hubby from 300 miles away (with my bad foot) and he told me had had bad news - someone had tried to steal my car. My little car, the one I love so much. They had stuck a lever in between the door and frame on the drivers side and had bent the door. They didn't get in so they went around to the passenger side and bent the door on that side too. They bent it outwards so far that you can get your arm through the gap that they made. This is a 24 year old car. A classic. My pride and joy and those b*stards don't care that they have upset me. That they made me cry and that I am now completely stuck in the house with no transport. I hate them and hope that something really really horrible happens to them. It's true - I may be a live and let live kind of person but I could make an exception....

No comments: