Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I've added some more links - look...

I thought I’d start with some fun – and absolutely no poetry – guaranteed! And oh yes, this does have an American flavour, but why not?

Then, there’s the gadgets weblog. I always knew that there were things missing from my life, I just never realised that they were a computer rear view mirror and a pancake maker that imprints Jesus’s face on everything I cook! Well, it’s important that you too know about these things….BTW, there are serious items here too – it’s not all fun and games you know!

The next site that I drop into from time to time is The Apothecaries drawer. This is just an amazing website full of – well, I don’t know what really, just lots of stuff. It calls itself an eclectic and sceptical look at topics near the triple point of science arts and culture. I keep going back to the blog in particular (even though it’s not updated that often) - I don’t think I’ve scratched the surface of it, but it is just stuffed full of amazing , well, stuff. It was here that I came across the work of Rob Gonsalves . This man has some incredibly Escher-like touches – some of the stuff is just brilliant – very surreal and totally amazing.

This one is being added to my links page - Clothing ideas for people with back irregularities

Oh yes, and on the subject of eclectic stuff – OK, so I didn’t actually say that my links were eclectic, but you must have guessed by now…anyway, I just love this blog by, and called Paper Lily. It’s comment on design really, but good (or simply unusual) design comes into so many of our everyday items and mostly we just ignore it. I think it’s good to stop and look at the beauty of a colander once in a while…..


2 Thumbs Up

No comments: