Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I am sore

I am sore today. I know that I almost never say such stuff, but today is one of those days to tell it like it is. After having spouted on at how my recovery is so much better than it used to be, I now feel I have to own up to the times when I feel pretty tender to give a proper balanced picture.

On the weekend I was away with the BMB and the SPF (among others) and did a lot of hard physical stuff. Yesterday I kept going on adrenalin and report writing*1 and today I am sore. It is time to admit that I am not superwoman – (which is a shame as I always had a secret fantasy to look like this.)
Superman

Ah well, I’m sure I’ll be back leaping tall buildings by tomorrow…..

*1 I can guarantee that you will almost never see these things in the same sentence – it may even be a Googlewhack!

Technorati Tags:
....Sorry, but they have to go in somewhere!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pip thanks for sharing this. It's so important we give folks the whole story. You know, the good the bad and the ugly. I hope you are back to leaping tall buildings and globetrotting before long.

Take Care.