Thursday, December 21, 2006

Santa Day is nearly here!

Well Christmas draws near and I am going away for a night of passion with my lover. Actually, this is a bit of an exaggeration – it’s just that hubby and I are going away for one night before everything starts…no, silly, I don’t mean before the passion starts, I mean before the Christmas holiday really starts….

This year (as usual in fact) we have two lots of Christmas dinners to do – one on Christmas Day and the other on Boxing day for the two sides of our family (hubby’s and mine). It’s a lot of work every year but I love it. I have always felt that Christmas time is for the giving and that includes your services/self. I like to make people happy and this is just one way and I do this and show everyone just how much I care about them.

Also to show how much I care about all of you out there in cyberspace especially this year when even people all over the world who I have never met, have given me so much support, I want to say thank you and to give you all this…:


Oh yes, and since I don’t think I’ll be able to update you again before the ‘big day’ Merry Christmas to you all!
Santa and his Sleigh
Christmas ReindeerChristmas Tree 2

2 comments:

lynne said...

Happy Holidays to you & both of your 'lots'...may you get all you wish for this new year...greetings
from across the pond,...(I love to say that..) Luv, Lynne

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your getaway. Have a wonderful, healthy and restful Christmas. And don't overdo it.