Monday, June 12, 2006

I keep looking at that picture

Do you know, ever since I posted my last update, I keep looking at those before and after photos. I really can’t believe that I was stood up as straight as I could in each one. It looks so artificial to be leaning over in the one and also to be so straight upright in the other. It’s hard to believe that either of them is me! What’s even odder is that when I first decided to have the operation, I seemed to be the only person who wasn’t completely convinced that I needed it. All my friends were, my family was, hubby seemed to be and even the cats blinked at me meaningfully when I asked them the question! Now, looking at those photos, I can see exactly why they were all convinced and I’m just surprised I couldn’t see it myself. I mean, sure, when I looked in the mirror I knew I was crooked, but I just didn’t know how far off ‘normal’ I was. Of course now, when everyone else thinks I am straight, I can look in the mirror and easily see that I still have 30something curves in my spine – but that’s fine, after all, I'm just being picky –and I mean just look at those photos……
OMG 3

No comments: