Friday, June 02, 2006

Linking to the world….

I am going to start adding a few non-scoliosis/back links in the other links section. They are blogs that I follow (or at least dip into from time to time). The first two I am adding are about as far from each other in terms of content as they could be but there you go – I know the people that write them and they’re not quite the same as each other either – I mean one of them is taller than the other to start with (and oh yes, don’t be clever, of course they are both taller than me!)

Anyway, “Getting the Words Out” is by a budding new author who writes excellent stuff – historical, but there you go – learn something while you read a novel, it might help your brain tick over! It contains links through to their own web page too, where you can find details about the latest publication and (most importantly) where you will be able to buy it. The second one is “50+ and proud of it”. Allegedly this is about being an executor of a will and how to deal with all the red tape that goes with it. Secretly I think it’s just a way to vent and provide a outlet for this guy’s dry wit – well, it amuses me anyway…. Laughing 6

No comments: