Thursday, October 19, 2006

Just in case you've gone blue...

Well, just in case you have gone blues*1 with all this holding your breath waiting for news, I thought I'd do a quick update.

The man in the garage was VVV nice indeed and my wing mirror is now back as it should be. It is also complete with greasy fingermarks which I am debating whether to leave or not, in much the same way that you never wash your face again when someone nice kisses it.... Sadly I cannot fold it in against the car, such things having not been invented in 1983 but at least it has a nice strong spring in it, so it will give way without breaking if necessary (I think we proved that already too). I shall make sure I tuck it well into the kerb in future tho' - preferably next to the neighbour's huge Volvo, which they keep leaving outside my window, so their mirror gets it first (heh heh
Grinning Devil!)

My new hard drive has finally arrived (way to go on accurate (not!) delivery dates Amazon
*2) so my data is being transferred tomorrow and then I should be back to normal - whatever that is around here...
*1)Like this?The Blues Brothers -and try clicking too...
*2Ooops, sorry, didn't mean to name and shame

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your little Blues dudes are hysterical.