Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My cat likes dogging

There, I thought that would get your attention! Now before you think I’ve gone completely mad, I think I’d better explain.

Seriously, hubby bought me a fluffy dog for when I go away on my trips. Most of you know all about it anyway, as I listed him on my packing list before I went into hospital. Anyway, my poor deluded cat has decided that the dog is no longer mine- it’s hers. To start with, she is what is traditionally called a wool sucker although she plainly prefers fake fur to real wool as she will spend hours on top of the dog, purring away and sucking on his ear. She sometimes decides that really she’d like a change of scenery and drags the dog down off the bed and tries to make her way out of the bedroom and off down the stairs. It’s a problem though for her in that the dog is pretty much the same size as she is! So – there she is, dog in mouth, straddling its body and dragging it along. Because of its size she keeps standing on it and that stops her dead in her tracks and then she has to move her feet to have another go, only for the same thing to happen again. She manfully (well womanfully in her case) struggles on, but generally gives up before she’s got to the landing. What do you suppose I do when she’s doing all this – am I upset because she’s stolen the dog? Nope, I’m usually just too busy laughing at the sight of it all to care…..
Cat 6ROFL 5

No comments: