Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Did I say I would sack my physio?

I had physio yesterday and it went much better than the previous session. It is almost as if my physio has had a change of heart for the better – loosely translated this means she has come round to my way of thinking – which, of course, is vital if I am to like her! Winking 4 OJ!

Seriously. She has had a bit of a rethink in the past week and has decided to let me get on with the walking myself. We are both happy this way as I can devote much more time to practising shuffling around in a way that suits me – I have taken onboard her suggestion about using two sticks rather than one crutch but still don’t see a way to carry cups of coffee. Methinks I need a butler – any offers?
She mentioned that she thought I was unbalanced Taunt no, not like that (although of course I don’t know what she secretly thinks of me) – she meant that I have poor balance. I’m sure that no-one who knows me has ever noticed……Grin 5

Anyway, she has given me some balance exercises which I think may well be useful. They certainly can’t do any harm; so the answer is no – I haven’t (yet) sacked the physiotherapist!

No comments: