Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Disappointing

I have had news from my consultant - he doesn't care how good I feel, he's only interested in how my bones are fusing. The latest news is no driving or exercise (swimming etc) until after my next x-ray. That won't be until June! Not fair I say - I was hoping to get behind the wheel in May. I do love my car and driving and I don't make a great passenger. It's not that I'm a bad passenger really, I just don't like the feeling of not being in control of all that metal and growling engine Car (drool) Drool. I have to constantly warn hubby about other drivers, red lights, green lights, dogs, old ladies and women who stick pushchairs out into the road. Why do they do that? All these women who stand on the pavement (sidewalk) and stick the buggy out into the street - there must be some kind of a madness that infects young mothers I guess! (My friends who are currently pregnant take note!). Anyway, poor hubby has a lot to put up with, even when I try really hard to behave and be the perfect (and quiet) passenger. I don't do quiet passenger really well, but honestly I do try to be a sweet little angel.... Halo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

comment about pushchairs noted!

I promise I won't be one of them!!!!

Gill
xxxx