Thursday, April 27, 2006

I am a bad person...

I am a bad person and have done the thing that I promised everyone that I wouldn’t – I have overdone it!

Buoyed up with the enthusiasm of going out for dinner and going upstairs 4 times in one day just because there were things upstairs I wanted to do, I thought I was ‘just about better’. This was a
big mistake as it then led me to think I could sit at the PC for 2 hours solid (which I couldn’t do before the op let alone since) and then instead of taking a rest I went to do the washing up. I figured that since it was only 2 cat bowls and 2 mugs it would be simple enough. I must stress at this point that the mugs were nothing to do with the cats (although I wouldn’t put it past the mad one to drink tea) – they were mine and hubbies (umm and not the cat bowls - oh heck, you know what I mean)! Anyway, so my day went on and because I felt OK(ish) I did the same the next day. Today I feel like %&*$ and I am going to be a good girl and rest………yes really!

Oh yes, finally, I must say, nay insist, on one thing before I go. Please will everyone wish my very good friend ‘A’ a "Get Well Soon" message as she is pretty poorly at the moment and probably feels like %&*$ too! Bless…

Ill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey pips- does'nt it go.. one giant step forward,2 baby steps back? Remember that game? Or is it an American game? At least you got your coffee liquer.........Ly