Friday, April 28, 2006

The statcounter and stuff

For those of you who are wondering, I am doing better than I was yesterday. Today I am more stiff and sore than really hurting. I do have to be careful tho' as today I am in the situation where my pain is lurking waiting to pounce on me. I'm sure all of you out there who have ever suffered with chronic pain will be able to relate to this. It lurks around the edges saying things like – you feel fine, just do a bit more, it won’t hurt, it’ll be easy and stuff like that Devil 10– when your heart really knows that if you even think about going there and doing that you will pay big time for it. So, I have lurking pain – it’s not caught me yet and I am being good so it doesn’t! Angel

Ah, now to the statcounter. Right early on in setting up this blog, I decided to set up a counter to find out how many visitors I had to the site. I have been amazed how many people have visited and then even returned!! The counter that I use is supplied by a company who also give me really basic statistics of the last 100 visitors – they’ll give you more than 100, but then you have to pay for it and I’m just too cheapskate for that! The stats are so basic that mostly they can’t tell me anything but they can at least tell me what country people come from and I’ve found that fascinating.

I know that most of my visitors are from the USA – Hi guys and the UK, Hello folks but I also have regular vistors from Finland (Hei), Spain (Hola), Kuwait (هتاف للترحيب), Philippines (kumusta; hoy; helo) and someone who drops in just about everyday from Unknown (sorry, I don’t know what language you speak in Unknown). Anyway, I just thought it was interesting and wanted to say hello…..I just hope that Babelfish hasn’t made me say anything insulting now….
Fish 3

No comments: