Friday, March 17, 2006

Before and after...

Pre-op Aug 2005 & Post-op Feb 2006


What can say about this - it speaks volumes itself* so for once in my life I will shut up....

.... and yes they are both me

* Actually I will say a few somethings....... firstly, I wore the bra to make the two pictures as similar as possible - it hurt my scar so I took it straight off afterwards.........secondly the red splodge on my low left back is the chest drain site - I know, I know, it is nowhere near my chest but it is healing well now ........and finally the lumpy bit next to and below above mentioned chest drain site is an extension of the yikky swelling that extends into my preggo style belly. Nuff said!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great!! I am amazed at how much straighter you look.
I haven't even attempted a bra yet. Screw it, the boobies are free until the scar heals...lmao

About the preggo belly, I have always had a pooch too. I wonder if it's symptomatic of severe scoliosis.....hrm...


Kat