Friday, March 10, 2006

Links to useful links

I decided today that this blog was getting a bit too unwieldy to people who were just looking for information so I have set up two new links.

The first links to a photobucket album which shows all my spine pictures. It keeps them all in one place and I can add to it easily as I get more. You can get to it by clicking here - Warped Woman's Photobucket Album or by clicking the first Link on the right hand side of this page.

The second link is all about information. I have put a lot of information in this blog with links to other useful sites, but I'm aware that it's not always easy to find what you want. I have now set up a page which contains nothing at all but these links. I have separated them into categories and they each have a simple heading (rather than just showing you the http:// address) so hopefully will be easy to navigate. You can get to it by clicking on WWW (Warped Woman's Wonderings) links page or by clicking the second Link on the right hand side of this page.

Let me know if you have any problem with any of the links not working and I will see what I can do to fix it.

No comments: