Monday, March 27, 2006

On the up (or not)

Well, not, when it comes to getting out of bed this morning….

That sounds bad, but actually it is really good. So far, I have woken in the mornings, uncomfortable and stiff and although I know it will hurt, ready to get out of bed to try and get comfy somewhere else. Well, this morning, as I sipped my morning coffee, propped up on my pillows I didn’t want to move. I was warm, cosy and pretty much pain free. Wow!

In fact, this follows on from a pretty good day yesterday where we went out (nothing exciting only necessary shopping) and then when we got back I had a really nice shower. So far, sitting without leaning against something has been the hardest thing to do so the shower seat (which is just a board across the bath) has been hard work. Yesterday, the pleasure pain balance (pleasure of the shower versus the pain of sitting without support) finally came down firmly onto the pleasure side.

Good vs Evil
Yay! I am definitely improving!

No comments: