Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My bags are packed…

…and I’m ready to go. Not quite leaving on a jet plane you understand – my car just can’t go that fast, but you get the idea.

I don’t really know what to say now apart from the time has come for it all to happen! I called the hospital – they have a bed so all I have to do is turn up at the hospital and do as I’m told until they let me come home. I know you think I’ll never do as I’m told, but I want to be sensible too – quicker recovery times and all that…!

So, I’ll be back on line as soon as I possibly can (just try and keep me away from the PC – not easy as hubby (& others too) will tell you) – and I’ll get back to updating all the juicy stuff then. In the meantime, hubby hopes to be able to do daily updates just so you can see how I’m doing – please leave him some nice comments, he’s going to need serious cyber hugging!

One last thing – Kat over the other side of the pond is being sliced and diced the day after me – so – Good Luck Kat! - we’ll be a couple of fine straight gals soon…


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes girl. I'm thinking of ya. :)


Kat