Saturday, February 25, 2006

Whoo hoo! I'm home!!!

Yay - I am home!

I am finally settled in my comfy chair after a journey which involved going over all the bumpiest roads in two counties - well, that's what it felt like! Actually I have been worried in my new straight state that my comfy chair that has always been so comfy when I was crooked would suddenly be all squiffy and not comfy at all! Thankfully with the help of my nice tri-pillow I am as comfy as I can be at the moment. Having a rib removed makes life sore enough without all the other stuff. I do have a comment on finally being comfy on a chair tho' - what is it with the chairs that they put beside hospital beds - leaving aside the fact that my feet didn't touch the floor (so what's new) thay have to be the most uncomfortable chairs in the world. What is this you reckon - kill or cure??

Anyway (bet you missed my many anyways) I am gonna sign off here - mostly 'cos my brain is mush from all my many narcotics (aahh!) and I am having to type everything twice 'cos I can't figure out the spell chequer...........don't worry, I will post another entry soon (and one which makes more sense).

Anyway, I am home.............and straight.......................and tall.............wow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah!

It must be a great relief to get back to your own toys. The Doctors & Nurses try hard but "There's no place like home"....or "The place for you is in a home"....I can never remember which it is... :-)

Chin up.....

Edward

Anonymous said...

Hi pips!
I missed you! (& your comments )but Hubby did his job well!!!I checked in every evening for his update! Hubby Bill says I am in cyberspace way too much these days! We send our love, Lynne & Bill